Please use the blue towels (found in the utility room) and blue bathrobes (in the bedrooms) for the hot tub. Plastic glasses (to use around the hot tub) can be found in the top left cupboard in the utility room.
We will check the hot tub each day and ensure the water quality is ok and adjust as needed. Please ensure you read and understand the rules for using the hot tub.
It is important you shower before using the hot tub, especially if you have sun cream, fake tan or moisturising cream on. If you don’t do this, the water quality will degrade.
Although we live in a rural area, we do have close neighbours and therefore ask that noise outside is kept to a minimum after 11pm.
Maximum of 6 people in the hot tub at any time. If water is flowing over the sides then there are too many people in the hot tub.
How to use: Press button 1 to switch the jets on / off. To increase / decrease the flow of the jets and waterfall, turn the black button on the left and back of the hot tub. The water temperature is set, please do not change this.
HOT TUB RULES – Maximum 6 people in the hot tub at any one time. Although we live in a rural area, we do have close neighbours. Therefore, when using the hot tub at night please keep the noise to an absolute minimum after 11pm.
DOs and DON’Ts OF USING THE HOT TUB
- shower before using the hot tub to remove any oils, creams, perfume etc. as these can clog motors and cause excessive foaming. If we have to empty and refill the tub as a result of the water becoming dirty, we will charge you £75 to do this.
- put the blue chlorine filter back into the hot tub after each use. This helps maintain the water quality.
- use the blue towels and bath robes provided. White towels are only for bath / shower use.
- close the lid and lock the clips shut whenever the tub is not in use. They lose temperature rapidly if left open for too long. Please make sure the skirts are pulled down around the edge and not stuck under the lid. Make sure the jets and lights are off after use.
- make sure all users know where the mains power switch is in case you need to power off.
- take care entering and leaving the hot tub. Muscles may be relaxed enough to make you unsteady.
- touch/operate any other buttons than JETS and LIGHTS and on no account try to alter the temperature (up or down) which has been set at 38 degrees. We check temperature settings daily and any change up/down will be subject to an additional £75 charge.
- use glassware in or near the tub. Plastic glasses are provided (found in the utility room cupboards)
- eat food or smoke in the tub.
- immerse your head under water. This will release residual shampoo/conditioner and cause excessive foaming.
- put any weight on the lids as they are easily broken.
- do not sit on the edge of the hot tub
- use the hot tub continuously for more than a maximum of two hours at a time. Running the pumps and leaving the lid open for longer will result in temperature loss and a deterioration of the water quality.
NO children under the age of seven may use the tub.
DO NOT leave children unattended in or near the tub.
DO NOT use the tub if you are unwell, have high blood pressure, are pregnant, sensitive to chlorine or have any open wounds. If you have any doubts, ask your doctor before booking.
You use the hot tub at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for your safety whilst you are using the hot tub. You will be held responsible for any damage.
In the event that we have to empty a tub to do a complete water change necessitated by any misuse, we will levy a charge of £75.